Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Who else is going to ISE Denver?

SFC B

I am going on Saturday ( i get there early), any interest in having a HTer get together either there or at a watering hole nearby?

I used to volunteer for CPW at that event, but it never made me want to pay to get in! Sorry! :D

Have fun!

As you're driving north, and pass the Palmer Divide, look East and wave as you head up to the city...
Didn't really care for the ISE show last time I went, but I did get to meet CSEH....His sidekick wasn't there though.

Yep, I'll be driving north meeting my hunting buddy for breakfast, get in at opening and look for something "new and fancy" that I NEED :) I think the buddy is finally getting the Davis tent he has been threatening to pull the trigger on ....maybe :)

Haha. Ill be passing you while heading south to get some trigger time at Cheyenne mountain Saturday morning. ISE doesn't do it for me, but there's some cool stuff there

Yep, I'll be driving north meeting my hunting buddy for breakfast, get in at opening and look for something "new and fancy" that I NEED :) I think the buddy is finally getting the Davis tent he has been threatening to pull the trigger on ....maybe :)

If you're meeting by the convention center for breakfast, I recommend Sams #3

I'll make sure and drop some pics of anything fancy and new at the show. You never know what will be there.

Just got back from the show. I little bit light on new stuff this year but still really good. Big news is that the CPO (hunting buddy) pulled the trigger on a Davis 15x18 with angles!!! This season is gonna be comfy!! As for me, I finally bought myself a set of Caribou bags. Finished with lunch at Sam's. Good day (even if I was reminded how Denver is just California East now).

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back