Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Howa / Nikko Sterling Customer Service

bbateman

This summer I bought a Howa Gameking 30-06 Package that included a Nikko Sterling scope. Overall I'm happy with the gun and scope but while I was out hunting in October I lost the peice that hold the battery in the scope to illuminate the crosshairs. I've submitted several online request and called and left messages to see how I order a replacement piece with no response.

Does anyone have any expereince and/or suggestions on how to get a response from Nikko Sterling or Howa customer service?

This summer I bought a Howa Gameking 30-06 Package that included a Nikko Sterling scope. Overall I'm happy with the gun and scope but while I was out hunting in October I lost the peice that hold the battery in the scope to illuminate the crosshairs. I've submitted several online request and called and left messages to see how I order a replacement piece with no response.
Does anyone have any expereince and/or suggestions on how to get a response from Nikko Sterling or Howa customer service?

Please shoot me an email and I'll get it directed to the right person. [email protected]

I apologize for the delayed response. Well do our best to find a battery cover cap but we generally don't have spare scope parts.

Back