Helloe form Casper, WY

millerpaul17

Hi Everyone, I am a Wyoming native and grew up hunting and fishing. The outdoors is my passion just like the rest of you. I have hunted from sheep and goats (not my tag of course I'm not that lucky) to ducks and geese and everything in between.

I've never been apart of a hunt forum before but I have listened to all the hunt talk podcasts and watch the TV show and I thought it sounded like fun. Thanks for adding me and I cant wait to talk hunting and fishing with you guys and bettering my knowledge about public land hunting!

Also if someone could help me with uploading pictures that'd be great I think I added one to this post but not sure. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 192
Dammit Tony!!!

Welcome, dude! I hunted antelope in 73 a couple of years ago and it was awesome. I usually sleep in the Walmart parking lot on my way home from Montana lol

Nice man next time sleep in powder river and you're in the heart of antelope hunting! I had a 73 tag this year killed a pretty nice buck with my bow. Have much luck?

Ya its even hard for residents to draw that tag. Get on go hunt and there is other areas that have way better odds like every two or three years with same quality of bucks

Welcome to the Forums! I tried to fix your picture, but it didn't work for me!

Attachments

• IMG_1133 (1).jpg
    IMG_1133 (1).jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Welcome! You definitely live in a great state for anything wildlife. I was in CO the past year but had to come back home to MS. Will be back up there this fall in either NM, CO, or WY. Good luck and happy hunting to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back