Field & Stream on outdoor TV clowns

That Hollywood Hunter promo reel was a real head scratcher ............ self deprecating gag reel ............. or does that guy actually thing that highly of himself? On thing for sure - that ain't hunting. I'm glad Big Fin has made the switch to Amazon/YouTube because I pulled the plug on TV awhile back and missed seeing his show as much. Looks like 'outdoor TV' is in a downward spiral ...... or free fall.

I think ALL of TV is in a downward spiral, just a result of our society. Pulled the plug myself years ago.

Good article indeed. Unfortunately, the title of this thread sheds a bad light on clowns. I'd replace "clowns" with "poachers"

I'm glad someone finally blasted these clowns! The over-commercialization of the hunting industry has driven this narrative. I saw an episode of Drury Outdoors the other day for the first time in probably 3 years. The episode was focused on their usage of the harvested meat. Witch is good but it seemed very fake in the attempt and was a complete 180 from the show I remember from before I 86ed my outdoor channel subscription. There are very few hunting shows that promote respectable hunting ethics or are useful in helping someone become a better hunter for that matter. During my elk hunt this year, while planning stalks or strategizing about our next move, my buddy and I would regularly ask ourselves what would Randy do.

I’ve been blasting these clowns forever, didn’t need this article to make me aware Nugent and others were worthless scum bags.

Yeah I'm pretty much out on TV these days. Unless it's Dora the explorer, Frozen, Cinderella, Wishnpoof, Tangled, etc...I'm just glad the barney days are over !!

I don't understand how you couldn't enjoy an episode of Hollywood hunter, Fear no evil, the Nuge, etc..

But then I guess my favorite TV show is COPS, and love 11PM shopping trips to Walmart.

"I don't know who's crack pipe that is officer, honest"

My only response is....Planet Earth II

now on netflix.

Those shows are great for cinematography, but then they start talking and going on about "millions of years" and evolution. That's where those types of programs lose me.
No subscriptions to any pay TV in the house. The local library is a great resource for free viewing if you don't mind waiting a little longer.

Those shows are great for cinematography, but then they start talking and going on about "millions of years" and evolution. That's where those types of programs lose me.

of course, fake news.

No subscriptions to any pay TV in the house. The local library is a great resource for free viewing if you don't mind waiting a little longer.

Yeah, let's not cloud the issue with facts. Some people like to know how these awesome places were created.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of science either. All those numbers and facts, Ugh!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back