Leupold repair question.

mtmuley

My Leupold Pinnacles have served me well for 15 plus years. I noticed the focus wheel becoming a little loose. If I send these in, will Leupold repair a 15 year old binocular, or not? I am not interested in a new binocular, just want these fixed. I'm gonna email Leupold, just figured I see if anybody has had any experience with this. mtmuley

Interested in your outcome...have a couple elevation turret issues; one too tight, one loosening unpredictably.

My dad has a small pair of Leupold binos that are at least 25 years old, needless to say they don't make them anymore. He had them permanently fog up so he sent them in, and they were returned fixed with no questions other than "we didn't think anyone out there still had these". Good service.

I had an issue with the same pair as you. The focal wheel wouldn't move. They fixed it along with replacing the rubber armor. This was a couple years ago.

I had an issue with the same pair as you. The focal wheel wouldn't move. They fixed it along with replacing the rubber armor. This was a couple years ago.

Hopefully I get the same result. Wouldn't mind the rubber body being replaced. Mine are worn thin in the typical grip areas. Thanks guys. mtmuley

Not binos, but they fixed a 50 year old rifle scope for me, after offering me a new one and me declining due to the scope being on the rifle I inherited from my grandfather.
I bet they can fix them.

Stellar Leupold cs during the past 25 years but still waiting on the repair/return of an Alumina I sent in over 2.5 months ago. A friendly/polite call into cs was apparently not effective. Hmm

Good to hear MTGomer. And I bet you'll get your issue fixed FAIRCHASE. I'll update. Thanks guys. mtmuley

Stellar Leupold cs during the past 25 years but still waiting on the repair/return of an Alumina I sent in over 2.5 months ago. A friendly/polite call into cs was apparently not effective. Hmm

I'm sure they are probably overwhelmed with people wanting fast turnaround at the height of hunting season.

So do you think yea?? Or Nay?? gold ring 10x42's in case you are blind and cant see the obvious...

431.jpg

Not 100% on binos but they repaired a vx3 scope for me that was purchased in 1988. All I payer was shipping to Leupold. Wouldn't think binos have a different warranty. Good luck

That will probly wash right off. mtmuley

I know but the eye cups work a little stiff as does the focus knob. pretty sure I'm gonna check the box that it is OK to replace without consulting me first on the service request form. Man i loved those binos...

I know but the eye cups work a little stiff as does the focus knob. pretty sure I'm gonna check the box that it is OK to replace without consulting me first on the service request form. Man i loved those binos...

Here's to new eyecups. Stay strong squirrel. mtmuley

I’ve always had positive experiences with Leupold. My friend complained about his 25 year old Leupold rifle scope and asked what he should buy to replace it. I suggested he send the to Leupold who replaced them with a new model.

I’m a customer for life at this point.

I just got a BX-1 10X for Christmas and the optics are looking in 2 different directions....Looks like I will be calling them.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back