Thumbs up Doing time that fits the crime

After seeing so many poachers walk with slaps on the wrist I feel like this judge came up with the perfect sentence.

http://www.kxii.com/content/news/Whi...465777923.html

Name:  screenshp.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  79.3 KB

What's the point to dollar conversion for all animals?

IMO this is precedence setting. Fitting punishment either way.
    "No Kuiu here"

Good punishment. Don't mess with Texas.
    "The Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world" Del Gue

Quote Originally Posted by Bambistew View Post
    What's the point to dollar conversion for all animals?

IMO this is precedence setting. Fitting punishment either way.
    This works for any animal and is a simple way to calculate trophy value quickly. You take the B&C gross score and multiply by 100, then subtract 100*the guilty parties age from the first number, then you take the (guilty parties weight/2)*100 and add that and you will end up with 18,048.10. Then you do a visual check, yep he looks like he could be around 300lbs so the numbers work out. This formula is geared to help the elderly and women not get punished too hard with factoring age and weight, but to hammer the fat, drunken, middle aged, male redneck to the bone.

America, truck yeah.
    Coal. Guns. Freedom.

God bless Texas!

Awesome creative punishment!
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Ha ha ha , by the end of this sentence he gonna hate deer season , unlike us who get excited as deer season approaches , he's gonna start to dread it and it will get worse with each passing year !!! Ha ha .. gotta love Texas
    Soli Deo Gloria - To GOD alone the GLORY

That's more like it, punishment like that would definitely bring poaching to a hault all over.

Thats awesome! So that counts archery all the way through the late season right?
    Life is too short for stupid dogs and ugly guns.

Quote Originally Posted by 375H&H View Post
    This works for any animal and is a simple way to calculate trophy value quickly. You take the B&C gross score and multiply by 100, then subtract 100*the guilty parties age from the first number, then you take the (guilty parties weight/2)*100 and add that and you will end up with 18,048.10. Then you do a visual check, yep he looks like he could be around 300lbs so the numbers work out. This formula is geared to help the elderly and women not get punished too hard with factoring age and weight, but to hammer the fat, drunken, middle aged, male redneck to the bone.

America, truck yeah.
    Surely it's not legal to base restitution on the perp's weight???
    Every day I'm hustlin'....

Hell is coming to breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by nick87 View Post
    That's more like it, punishment like that would definitely bring poaching to a hault all over.
    Most definitely!
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy

Poor thing, at least he'll be able to poach after work during the week (sarcasm).

I like 375's calculation.
    "I just missed your heart" - HANNA

As early as the deer hunting seasons open down in Texas and don't close until into January down in the south brush country if the sentence covers all that weekend time the sucker is going to spend a lot of time behind bars over the next 5 years!

14. Default

Add a day and a penny for every kernel of corn or other bait found on scene. I keep having to clean up the baits poachers left before I can carry a rifle to the area.. Afraid I'll get accused. They've taken to marking with fluorescent tape, rather than their usual bottle-on-a-stick.

I've been an absentee landowner for way too long apparently. There's a band of locals "been huntin here 20 years". If I call the authorities, well, one of the violators IS a member of that group.

So the place is going up for sale. A shame.

Every time I see one of those 10 point deer stickers on the back window of a pickup.. I want to slap more stickers on there. One for the 300 win mag used during bow season, one for the baiting, one for the night vision scope, one showing that someone else dressed it for them, or one showing they only took the legs and head and backstrap, and one for the spotlight. Biig skillful deer hunter huh.. Yeah I've seen your skills Mr sticker guy.