Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Doing time that fits the crime

What's the point to dollar conversion for all animals?

IMO this is precedence setting. Fitting punishment either way.

This works for any animal and is a simple way to calculate trophy value quickly. You take the B&C gross score and multiply by 100, then subtract 100*the guilty parties age from the first number, then you take the (guilty parties weight/2)*100 and add that and you will end up with 18,048.10. Then you do a visual check, yep he looks like he could be around 300lbs so the numbers work out. This formula is geared to help the elderly and women not get punished too hard with factoring age and weight, but to hammer the fat, drunken, middle aged, male redneck to the bone.

America, truck yeah.

Thats awesome! So that counts archery all the way through the late season right?

This works for any animal and is a simple way to calculate trophy value quickly. You take the B&C gross score and multiply by 100, then subtract 100*the guilty parties age from the first number, then you take the (guilty parties weight/2)*100 and add that and you will end up with 18,048.10. Then you do a visual check, yep he looks like he could be around 300lbs so the numbers work out. This formula is geared to help the elderly and women not get punished too hard with factoring age and weight, but to hammer the fat, drunken, middle aged, male redneck to the bone.

America, truck yeah.
Surely it's not legal to base restitution on the perp's weight???

Poor thing, at least he'll be able to poach after work during the week (sarcasm).

I like 375's calculation.

As early as the deer hunting seasons open down in Texas and don't close until into January down in the south brush country if the sentence covers all that weekend time the sucker is going to spend a lot of time behind bars over the next 5 years!

Add a day and a penny for every kernel of corn or other bait found on scene. I keep having to clean up the baits poachers left before I can carry a rifle to the area.. Afraid I'll get accused. They've taken to marking with fluorescent tape, rather than their usual bottle-on-a-stick.

I've been an absentee landowner for way too long apparently. There's a band of locals "been huntin here 20 years". If I call the authorities, well, one of the violators IS a member of that group.

So the place is going up for sale. A shame.

Every time I see one of those 10 point deer stickers on the back window of a pickup.. I want to slap more stickers on there. One for the 300 win mag used during bow season, one for the baiting, one for the night vision scope, one showing that someone else dressed it for them, or one showing they only took the legs and head and backstrap, and one for the spotlight. Biig skillful deer hunter huh.. Yeah I've seen your skills Mr sticker guy.

I think the punishment fits the crime perfectly! When I read such news, it seems that the police work well. I would also be happy to read the news that the police are fighting with the sex trafficking. I recently read the news about this problem and I was surprised at how serious it is. Human trafficking is a crime that forcibly exploits women, men and children. Human trafficking affects all countries of the world, but there is little talk about it. After I discovered about how many people are in modern slavery today I decided to help some non profit organisations that are fight against leading human trafficking organizations. I made donates and brought immediate needs, but now I am thinking about volunteer work.

Last edited:
Add a day and a penny for every kernel of corn or other bait found on scene. I keep having to clean up the baits poachers left before I can carry a rifle to the area.. Afraid I'll get accused. They've taken to marking with fluorescent tape, rather than their usual bottle-on-a-stick.

I've been an absentee landowner for way too long apparently. There's a band of locals "been huntin here 20 years". If I call the authorities, well, one of the violators IS a member of that group.

So the place is going up for sale. A shame.

Every time I see one of those 10 point deer stickers on the back window of a pickup.. I want to slap more stickers on there. One for the 300 win mag used during bow season, one for the baiting, one for the night vision scope, one showing that someone else dressed it for them, or one showing they only took the legs and head and backstrap, and one for the spotlight. Biig skillful deer hunter huh.. Yeah I've seen your skills Mr sticker guy.
I used to be a seasonal forest ranger. Every time I had to deal with some illegal something or other that involved deer hunters, illegal camps, snow mobile trails, etc. I swear, there were state troopers involved... We were actually told to back off of one blatantly illegal situation because the trooper involved was in the high brass.

That's genius. We should send that judge a case of his favorite beverage.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back