Caribou Gear Tarp

Flirting with a rifle purchase....

That's a sexy rifle. Nothing wrong with the 6.5, mine killed two muleys and an antelope this year, they were just as dead as if they'd been shot with anything else...buy it, i doubt you'll regret it

I actually have no interest in getting this rifle.
As a social experiment, I just wanted to see how many more replies I could get from a firearm post than a sportmen's issue post with a political bent.
Interesting results......

I actually have no interest in getting this rifle.
As a social experiment, I just wanted to see how many more replies I could get from a firearm post than a sportmen's issue post with a political bent.
Interesting results......

You mean like a facile Geppetto? (confused icon here)

i have a hagn falling block in 264 cal(204 case)just love it
use the 125 partition and its good enough up to wapiti(sd of 256 which is slightly better than a 130 in 270 cal)
i also use 90 gr tnt up to red deer size,,just needs good shot placement
oops yes hope you do own it

i have a hagn falling block in 264 cal(204 case)just love it
use the 125 partition and its good enough up to wapiti(sd of 256 which is slightly better than a 130 in 270 cal)
i also use 90 gr tnt up to red deer size,,just needs good shot placement
oops yes hope you do own it
Those Hagn actions are very nice! I've seen a few customs built on them that are super.

When I ordered the 1885 at the price I was quoted, I thought I was getting this:
Winchester 1885 High Wall Hunter High Grade 65 Creedmoor - 534246289(2).jpg
Instead I found out I was getting this, and the upper one was almost $600 more - above my tolerated margin......
highwall2.jpg
So, instead, I went outside the box, and got this - usually a doubles guy,
montefeltrosouthpaw.jpg
but after the very first trigger pull comfortably yielded this late season public land rooster result,
DSCN0068.jpg
was more than happy with the deal - Benelli Montefeltro 12 gauge southpaw.

Those Montefeltros are very nice shotguns. Why not a 20?

Very nice!! I have been looking into LH shotguns for awhile as my sons both shoot LH and my 10yo is showing a lot of interest in shotgunning. Boy there are not a lot of options for good, "affordable" LH shotguns. I'd like to put him into something like you bought in a 20ga. That'd be tough on me considering my nicest shotgun is an 870 express.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back