Caribou Gear Tarp

Got a few birds

WildWill

Today was only the 2nd day of duck season I was able to go out. Oklahomas waterfowl season is split in two the first part is October 28- November 26 then there is a two week break and it opens back up December 9th and runs till January 21st. I rarely get to hunt the first season due to Deer hunting and other big game so most my waterfowl hunting happens during the 2nd season. Went out last Saturday and got 2 pintails and 3 green winged teal between my hunting partner and me. I had to hunt alone today and also had to leave at 10 due to family obligations ( I hate Christmas shopping) but still managed bag a few ducks how's everyones season going.20171216_114608.jpg

Pretty greenwing drakes. We kill a few teal around here early season but they're not usually around for us to be able to shoot fully plumed drakes.

Love those GWT colours. Some day I'll have to head down south to get some nice teal and nice pintail

Pretty greenwing drakes. We kill a few teal around here early season but they're not usually around for us to be able to shoot fully plumed drakes.

I shot one below Holter Dam in the middle of December once. Beautiful bird.

I always run into a ton of green wings where I hunt I'd say it 50% of the birds I see but overall it's usually a pretty good mix.20170121_095634.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back