Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

More ND Pheasants

You and Bella did well. ND apparently produced better than (my little piece of) MT this morning.
Buncha' fresh quiet snow here this AM, perfect conditions. Lotta birds - all flushing at the snap of a blade of grass at least fifty yards ahead. They have had a fair amount of schooling.
One of those mornings where the unsuccessful say "it was good to just get out with the dog"...............

Last edited:
Very nice. Folks with access to wild roosters have a whole bunch of my envy right now...

Very nice! I need to get out to my grandmas farm here before the season closes again. She had a good hatch and this mild winter so far is helping. There is one bird in particular I am after and that is an albino I seen a month ago fly into her CRP. Was too far away to know if it was a rooster or hen but it was snow white!!

Very nice. Folks with access to wild roosters have a whole bunch of my envy right now...

Yes. wild pheasant country (this happens to be from public land) is a good place to be. NDmuley probably knows that already - friendly ribbing (or maybe rubbing?) 1_pointer.........
IMGP0216 (002).jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back