Shot in the dark

mtmuley

Anyone have any .300 RUM brass they would be willing to sell? Must be Remington headstamp, and either new or once fired. I have a bit, but it seems Big Green isn't gonna be making any soon. PM if you like. Thanks, mtmuley

Thanks Mark. I've seen that before. Brand new Norma is 53 bucks per 25. I'm pretty invested in the Remington stuff having 300 pieces or so that I cycle through. Some has 5 loadings. I've missed out on some once fired on LRH a couple times. Some has been as low as a dollar per piece. I have a bag of 50 I bought in 2001 that was 38 dollars. Remington has really dropped the ball as far as RUM brass. mtmuley

There's a reloading group on facebook...Sage's reloading...they do all sorts of of buy/sell/trade stuff on there and a lot of giveaways

I figured the guy I talked to was half way full of baloney. Guess not. Wish I could find out if Remington is ever going to do another run. If I knew I could never get any new Remington cases again, I'd feel better about starting to switch brass. Thanks for the link. mtmuley

Back