Help to age this buck!

Those are all very nice bucks, as the hunting up in the northern LP hasn't been that great for bucks of any size for quite some time unless you hunt a large piece of controlled private property and it sounds like you do. Congrats on a very good season up there! Here's your picture so we don't have to break our neck to look at him, LOL!

IMG_0632.jpg

Last edited:
Who cares how old the buck is ?!?! If you would be happy with taking him, then do it. If not, then pass. I can't believe the number of hunters who watch all these (many time ridiculous) TV hunting shows, and the "experts" rambling on about supposedly only shooting mature deer. Come on !!! Hunting should be fun, not an exercise in deer aging on the hoof.

Who cares how old the buck is ?!?! If you would be happy with taking him, then do it. If not, then pass. I can't believe the number of hunters who watch all these (many time ridiculous) TV hunting shows, and the "experts" rambling on about supposedly only shooting mature deer. Come on !!! Hunting should be fun, not an exercise in deer aging on the hoof.

I agree 100%!

Thanks guys, I forgot to mention this was out of state at a friends place which is actually a fairly small piece of land. Just well managed. So this Michigan boy that is used to hunting for weeks at a time between bucks just about stroked out. So fun to actually be able to watch deer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back