Caribou Gear

Underwater Landscape Pics

JLDemo

Just a few pictures from our annual family dive trip, we've been going to the Cayman Islands for the past several years and ready to go back. The people, culture and food are amazing. Bummed I don't have any Lion Fish grip & grin pictures for you this year. Usually we have a few lion fish in the bag but the numbers are really down, which is a good thing, but at least I get to hunt something on vacation! If you do end up bagging a Lion fish, a local bar & grill will clean it and give you the choice of fresh Lion fish tacos or Ceviche!

1.jpg
2.jpg
Pretty cool to be able to navigate through the different caves, tunnels and terrain.
3.jpg
One of my favorite things about diving is dropping into new canyons, finding reef sharks and all sorts of cool stuff hiding under the reef walls is worth it.
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
boat.jpg
My wife though it'd be funny to snap a picture of me nursing a hangover and trying to keep it together on a rocking boat just before a dive...I see no humor in hangovers and rocking boats.

Amazing pictures. I needed that since it snowed about 6 inches today!

I wish we would get some snow down here, I've got until the end of the month to tag my cow elk and weather would be a huge help. We take our annual dive vacation every December with the thought that it'll break up the cold weather, this year was a wash since we've yet to experience any winter. Hard to get excited about ice fishing when there's no ice!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back