Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from MT

MLaird

Hey everyone. My name is Michael and I live in Billings. I grew up here and love the outdoor opportunities that Montana affords. I'm super excited to be able to raise my two boys here in MT as well.

I normally spend more time out hunting birds than big game, but I killed my first elk this year and I feel like I might be getting the fever :) Anyways, I don't know a whole lot so I hope to learn some things, but I also hope to have something to contribute to the conversation. Thanks!

a Fellow bird hunter! It is hard to choose between upland and waterfowl and all the big game that run around here. People ask why I don't leave Montana, and the answer is everything I want is right here.

Welcome! It's always great to hear from someone else in Montana. I'm on the opposite end, up in Kalispell. But it's one amazing, great big state, and it's great to be a resident of the whole place when it comes to hunting, fishing, and enjoying public lands.

a Fellow bird hunter! It is hard to choose between upland and waterfowl and all the big game that run around here.

Last year I was out trying to fill a deer tag and it ended up being a migrating day for the geese. All I heard all morning was geese coming in from the north. It was so distracting that I stopped hunting, went back to the truck and ended up scouting the rest of the day so I could go hunt geese the next day. :)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back