Thinking of making a move.....

SFC B

So, you all have been witness to the sagas of Big Blue and for the last 2 seasons my Jeep, DB. I bought the Jeep as a compromise between hunting vehicle and commuters (hence the 4cyl). After doing that for several months it became clear that commuting in it was not fun. I was able to lease a Jetta that almost paid for itself in the fuel savings. While the Jeep has served me well, I just can't do without a truck anymore. As such I am going to sell DB and go back to an 80s-90s truck solely dedicated to hunting and chores. Here is the skinny on the Jeep 95 YJ 2.5 4cyl, 5 speed, +-145k, original interior in good shape, complete new cooling system (after a radiator blow out IN my drive way ;) ), new brakes, tires and rear shocks and mounts in the last 10k miles. Will need new canvas (except doors- doors are new within the last 6 months). Winch shown in the pic does NOT go along but the winch mount plate and Warn quick connect cable does. Also comes with a set of chains for the front (tires are 2 sizes up from stock and about 31"). Jeep gets 18-22 mpg depending on driving and is drop dead reliable. Very nimble off roader. I thought I would give HTers first shot before I post this anywhere else. Hunting Princess and I are off on an RFW hunt this weekend so I will be in and out until next Tuesday. Feel free to PM me any questions you don't feel like posting here. $3500 Thanks.

BTW, I took the bra off ;)

Attachments

• jeep 2.jpg
    jeep 2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 614
  • jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 655
Officially put it up for sale today at $3300.....here are some pics from today.

Attachments

• jeep 3.jpg
    jeep 3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 395
  • Jeep 2.jpg
    Jeep 2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 375
  • jeep 4.jpg
    jeep 4.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 375
  • Jeep 1.jpg
    Jeep 1.jpg