Caribou Gear Tarp

Neck Gaiter

First Lite. My only problem is that if I pull it up over my mouth it makes my glasses fog up.

They are nice but a silk scarf does the same thing with a little more cowboy and a little less tactical look. I actual,y think a silk scarf is much better at being versatile in a range of temperatures. Neck gaiters are all or nothing for me.

They are nice but a silk scarf does the same thing with a little more cowboy and a little less tactical look. I actual,y think a silk scarf is much better at being versatile in a range of temperatures. Neck gaiters are all or nothing for me.

Wild rag for me, also...Light, warm, versatile, fast drying, and looks good too!
Have one on or with me every day from September to April.

I have silk scarves for summer work.
Got an Afgani shawl from a Vet buddy last year.
He said they were the best for the cold...over a neck gaitor...lol.
For glassing it might be pretty good....but don't want to be mistaken for a Tali around here...

I have the KUIU neck gaiter. It's honestly one of my favorite pieces of hunting gear because it is so versatile. It keeps me warm, and it can be used just on the neck, over the ears, over the mouth, or over my entire head! It's a must-have in windy conditions or when it's just really cold. Plus, I have a REALLY white face, and it helps to easily camouflage that last part of me that is always uncovered. :)

Back