Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

BHA Rendezvous 2018

If you all want too come out to rural caldwell i'll host a HT supper or lunch. Grill up some good food, drink a couple of beers. Let me know who's all interested.
Matt

I hit MSLA a couple years ago and had a blast. I like the later date better this year, but 610 miles is a haul. Game time decision.

My wife and I were excited to go this year--dates lined up with my spring break, grandparents offered to watch the kid, Boise is not too far away from us. But, love happened and we have a son due April 14. Maybe I can talk my wife into going for the first couple days... :rolleyes:

I'll be there, tickets and hotel already booked. Hopefully I can keep this years winning luck going

I’ve never been to a rendezvous, is it worth rounding up a few buddies and going to it?

Boise is close enough that it’s got me thinking....

I’ve never been to a rendezvous, is it worth rounding up a few buddies and going to it?

Boise is close enough that it’s got me thinking....

I'm biased, but absolutely yes. 5 years ago I went to the 2nd Rendezvous, solo, not knowing a soul....it didn't take long to know I had found my people. The Rende looks a lot different now, but the core is still the same, good times, great people, loads of inspiration.

I'm biased, but absolutely yes. 5 years ago I went to the 2nd Rendezvous, solo, not knowing a soul....it didn't take long to know I had found my people. The Rende looks a lot different now, but the core is still the same, good times, great people, loads of inspiration.

I 100% agree on this. I flew in from Ohio for my first Rendezvous last year on a solo trip and it took about an hour to at the brew fest to make friends and have people to hang out with. Definitely make the trip out if you can.

If you all want too come out to rural caldwell i'll host a HT supper or lunch. Grill up some good food, drink a couple of beers. Let me know who's all interested.
Matt

Matt, if you end up doing a hunt talk dinner and need some help, or equipment for cooking let me know. I'd be happy to help, or lend you anything I've got. Tables, campstove, etc.

I will be making the trip out there this year. I hope to get some fishing and camping in after the Rendezvous. If anyone is interested in joining, let me know.

I'll be making the trip back to Boise, staying in rural Caldwell and driving in to the city each day. I too would be interested in a HT BBQ or cookout. I might be able to bum a few elk steaks off my brother to pitch in food-wise.

It looks like Thursday evening while the BHA is doing there welcome BBQ for Chapter leaders would be a great evening too do a BBQ out at my place West of Caldwell or possibly Wednesday night? before all the festivities start. What do all of you think?
Matt

It looks like Thursday evening while the BHA is doing there welcome BBQ for Chapter leaders would be a great evening too do a BBQ out at my place West of Caldwell or possibly Wednesday night? before all the festivities start. What do all of you think?
Matt

i am most likely to be in town by thursday late afternoon, so my vote would be for thursday evening.

I'm hit and miss (More Miss) on the forums now a days but I'm game for a Dinner. I'm in Nampa and would be happy to lend a hand cooking and/or whatever.

Shoot me an Email or post here on what you need from me or what's needed.

[email protected]

Duck Slayer, the Chapter Leader BBQ on Thursday will be downtown in Julia Davis park. We have reserved the Agricultural pavilion. There is a ton of room in that park, perhaps setting up the HT BBQ nearby would make sense if you want to find a spot in Boise. Just an idea. I think it is great that folks are looking to connect, regardless of where it happens.

I'm hit and miss (More Miss) on the forums now a days but I'm game for a Dinner. I'm in Nampa and would be happy to lend a hand cooking and/or whatever.

Shoot me an Email or post here on what you need from me or what's needed.

[email protected]

I need my lawn mowed, weeds sprayed, goat pen cleaned...... LOL

I would say Beer, burgers, than some sort of side dish I believe would work. I'll have some light beer and buns covered, for all of you that are thinking about attending the BBQ, I live out off of Ustick/Plum rd. west of Caldwell.
Matt

A HT gathering needs to happen. Everyone bailed on pancakes last year besides a smart couple of dudes. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back