Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default BHA Rendezvous 2018

Figured I would get in on this early and start the thread. Whos going this year? Ill be making the trip for the second year in a row. This time Im bringing my Dad with me.

Also a reminder the early bird pricing ends this month for tickets. O and the Field to Table dinner is already sold out. If anyone has to back out Id gladly buy your two tickets for the field to table dinner so I can take my dad to that as well.

I think I might go.

The FTT Dinner sold out in a hurry this year, apparently people like our cooking LOL.
    Four of a kind, 7x57, 284 winchester, 7 Remington Mag, 7 Mashburn.

Quote Originally Posted by jryoung View Post
    I think I might go.

The FTT Dinner sold out in a hurry this year, apparently people like our cooking LOL.
    Damn. Was planning on bringing the wife.

85% sure I will be there again.
    "I'll put some whiskey into my whiskey"

Hoping to make it. Sounds like a damn good time.

I've made the trek to Boise for a lot worse reasons...I'll be there.
    "...the world outside, which my brother and I soon discovered, was full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the farther one gets from Missoula, Montana." -Norman Maclean

"They were still so young they hadn't learned to count the odds and to sense they might owe the universe a tragedy"
    -Norman Maclean

Thumbs up

DUDE's..... I might be in Boise I haven't been here at HT much at all, but I'm game for a Get together.

Buzz, Does Bugler know you are coming to town ? Lunch or dinner for sure .
    "It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow. Regret and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today."

How does Hunt Talk sponsor a gathering of our members? Or, do we just show up and put it all on Fin's tab?
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    DUDE's..... I might be in Boise I haven't been here at HT much at all, but I'm game for a Get together.

Buzz, Does Bugler know you are coming to town ? Lunch or dinner for sure .
    I don't know if he does or not...Lunch or Dinner sounds good, maybe JoseCuervo could join us. JC will be at my place Wednesday to chase elk, I'll talk to him about it.
    "...the world outside, which my brother and I soon discovered, was full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the farther one gets from Missoula, Montana." -Norman Maclean

"They were still so young they hadn't learned to count the odds and to sense they might owe the universe a tragedy"
    -Norman Maclean

I'm hoping to be there, hopefully as a part of the new Mo chapter of BHA. I'm game for getting together and putting it on fins tab.
    I work so I can hunt

I'm doubtful I'll be able to make it to Boise.

Last spring we were busy, busy, crazy busy with everything imaginable, but I really regret not carving out the time to go when the rendezvous was in Missoula. We were moving, one of the things we were busy with, but actually lived in Clinton at the time, just 20 miles away.
    Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly.

Micah 6:8

Bought mine last week. Looking forward to it after missing out last year. This spring will be my 3rd rende
    Elitist Hunter

"Never let schooling [work] get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain

I was pretty bummed to find out it was a direct conflict with a work event. Was really looking forward to it, and I examined different ways of making it “optional”.
    Fear the beard....

I’ll be there!

I'm 90% sure i'll be there...especially if BigFin is buying the beverages

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schaaf View Post
    Damn. Was planning on bringing the wife.

85% sure I will be there again.
    Some of us made it to the FTT dinner last year by being the kitchen lackeys. While everyone in the barn was chugging the cheap wine that J.R picked out, I was schlepping plates, stoking fires and sipping a coffee mug full of the finest moose consomme that ever passed the lips of mankind. Where there's a will there's a way.

I doubt I'll make it this year. The last two years were a blast, but I'm trying to cut back on some of my events this year to make way for family vacations. Definitely an amazing event.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fin View Post
    How does Hunt Talk sponsor a gathering of our members? Or, do we just show up and put it all on Fin's tab?
    You sure you want to go there.....I know you're aware of the damage this crew could put on a tab.
    Four of a kind, 7x57, 284 winchester, 7 Remington Mag, 7 Mashburn.

I'll be there, pretty bummed the FTT sold out but still pondering the idea of sneaking in as a volunteer if it's a possibility. I can fit a few in my pickup if anyone is pondering carpooling around the SE Wyo or NE Co area.
    "It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take a chance?" -Ronald Reagan

That does suck about the FTT, the last couple of years the 'tickets' didn't come on sale until Jan some time, so I didn't look this early.

Hoping to clear my work schedule to make it to Boise this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fin View Post
    Fin, How about we meet at DQ and I buy you a Blizzard instead ?
    "It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow. Regret and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today."

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzH View Post
    I don't know if he does or not...Lunch or Dinner sounds good, maybe JoseCuervo could join us. JC will be at my place Wednesday to chase elk, I'll talk to him about it.
    I'll forward him this link. Tell JC I said hello. Haven't seen that clown in awhile. But he's always Flying his plane around to crazy places

I would be game for meeting up with everyone. Sounds fun.
    IB

If you all want too come out to rural caldwell i'll host a HT supper or lunch. Grill up some good food, drink a couple of beers. Let me know who's all interested.
    Matt
    2018 BAA World Champion ARCHERY CENTRAL
    Death Harp Bowstrings -- Onestringer arrow wraps
    Facebook Team Slayer<------- Click here
    IDAHO BOWFISHING ASSOCIATION - President

I hit MSLA a couple years ago and had a blast. I like the later date better this year, but 610 miles is a haul. Game time decision.

My wife and I were excited to go this year--dates lined up with my spring break, grandparents offered to watch the kid, Boise is not too far away from us. But, love happened and we have a son due April 14. Maybe I can talk my wife into going for the first couple days...

I will be AWOL also,continued health issues with my folks. Have a few for me!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast