Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

BHA Rendezvous 2018

Brandon0891

Figured I would get in on this early and start the thread. Who’s going this year? I’ll be making the trip for the second year in a row. This time I’m bringing my Dad with me.

Also a reminder the early bird pricing ends this month for tickets. O and the Field to Table dinner is already sold out. If anyone has to back out I’d gladly buy your two tickets for the field to table dinner so I can take my dad to that as well.

DUDE's..... I might be in Boise ;) I haven't been here at HT much at all, but I'm game for a Get together.

Buzz, Does Bugler know you are coming to town ? Lunch or dinner for sure .

How does Hunt Talk sponsor a gathering of our members? Or, do we just show up and put it all on Fin's tab?

DUDE's..... I might be in Boise ;) I haven't been here at HT much at all, but I'm game for a Get together.

Buzz, Does Bugler know you are coming to town ? Lunch or dinner for sure .

I don't know if he does or not...Lunch or Dinner sounds good, maybe JoseCuervo could join us. JC will be at my place Wednesday to chase elk, I'll talk to him about it.

I'm doubtful I'll be able to make it to Boise.

Last spring we were busy, busy, crazy busy with everything imaginable, but I really regret not carving out the time to go when the rendezvous was in Missoula. We were moving, one of the things we were busy with, but actually lived in Clinton at the time, just 20 miles away.

Bought mine last week. Looking forward to it after missing out last year. This spring will be my 3rd rende

I was pretty bummed to find out it was a direct conflict with a work event. Was really looking forward to it, and I examined different ways of making it “optional”.

Damn. Was planning on bringing the wife.

85% sure I will be there again.

Some of us made it to the FTT dinner last year by being the kitchen lackeys. While everyone in the barn was chugging the cheap wine that J.R picked out, I was schlepping plates, stoking fires and sipping a coffee mug full of the finest moose consomme that ever passed the lips of mankind. Where there's a will there's a way. :)

I doubt I'll make it this year. The last two years were a blast, but I'm trying to cut back on some of my events this year to make way for family vacations. Definitely an amazing event.

I'll be there, pretty bummed the FTT sold out but still pondering the idea of sneaking in as a volunteer if it's a possibility. I can fit a few in my pickup if anyone is pondering carpooling around the SE Wyo or NE Co area.

That does suck about the FTT, the last couple of years the 'tickets' didn't come on sale until Jan some time, so I didn't look this early.

Hoping to clear my work schedule to make it to Boise this year.

I don't know if he does or not...Lunch or Dinner sounds good, maybe JoseCuervo could join us. JC will be at my place Wednesday to chase elk, I'll talk to him about it.

I'll forward him this link. Tell JC I said hello. Haven't seen that clown in awhile. But he's always Flying his plane around to crazy places :)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back