BHA Rendezvous 2018

Breakfast is tough to pull off with this crowd. Especially as the weekend rolls on :)

Plus IIRC, breakfast was right in the middle of all of the sessions...some of us needed to learn some stuff although Paul's Pancakes is awesome!

that being said, I believe I'm going to have to miss out this year...It's just not gonna work with the hand of cards that was dealt.

Matt, I can make that day work, Time may be a little later, I don't normally get out of work till about 5, and can head that way then. If it works better for more people at a boise park, I can do that, too. I can help out with some ground, and I think I have some brats, too.

Last edited:
Matt, I can make that day work, Time may be a little later, I don't normally get out of work till about 5, and can head that way then. If it works better for more people at a boise park, I can do that, too. I can help out with some ground, and I think I have some brats, too.

Yes that is my concern is that my place is about 40 minutes west of Boise, maybe Meridian would be a better gathering spot? My concern is that it will be after dark I am sure when it gets done. My drivers license does not allow me too drive after dark..... and it is a school night for my kids and wife(teacher), which means I do no have a chauffeur. But we can make modifications too the time's for sure.
Matt
Matt

I've been MIA for some time and am finalizing a relocation back to the mountains and Boise.

Just ran across this and I should be settled in by then.

Wouldn't miss it. Last year was the first time I went and i had an absolute blast. Met some fellow hunttalkers as well as a lot of BHA folks from around the country. Convinced the wife to come along this year even. First time away from the kids in seven years

Schaff- I may have slept in for the pancakes but enjoyed talking to you guys over lunch tacos!

Last edited:
Love the idea of a hunt talk get together. But does this mean we need to have BHA name tags as well as name tags with our hunt talk code names?

Got my tickets today. Do I need to buy the $55 Campfire tix as well, or are they included in the $200 package?

Just bumping this to keep it relative :)

I'm still in. Forum name "MOOSIE".... Real name ...... Moosie. Purdy simple.

Yea this is getting closer..... still haven't gotten much interest in a BBQ and Beer at my place, Maybe if I provided all the beer more people would be interested? LOL.
Matt

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back