New guy from Colorado

Granby guy

Hi everyone,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I have lived and hunted in Colorado my entire life so hopefully I can be be of help to those who would like additional information here. I have always hunted public land DIY and have enjoyed great success doing so. Look forward to contributing to this forum. Seems like there's a lot of great people here.

Welcome!!

Were you in Granby when the killdozer event happened? It blew my mind when the craziest science fiction story became reality...

Welcome!!

Were you in Granby when the killdozer event happened? It blew my mind when the craziest science fiction story became reality...

I was there when it happened. The local officials totally screwed that guy and I guess he thought it was his only option. I used to have some pics of the dozen I'll have to see if I can find them. That was a crazy day!

Welcome to the site! Did I happen to meet you in Julesburg hunting pheasants a couple weeks ago? :D

Welcome. I drove thought Granby a couple of times this year on my way home from Utah. Really cool country.

Hello Granby guy!

I spent 6 days of third rifle season hunting out of Granby this year. Amazing country. Someday I hope I'll actually have success in Grand County, Colorado. ;) In the meantime, I've covered a lot of miles around Granby and encountered more moose than I believed could live around there.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back