MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Fire dot reticle

Husker hunter

I'm looking a new scope, a luepold with fire dot reticle. I was wondering if anyone knew if these were legal to use in Wyoming or other western states. U looked on WY fish & game website but couldn't find any info, I'll call the office if needed. Thanks

To my knowledge its not illegal anywhere. Don't know why it would be illegal... just a red dot in your reticle.

You'll have to check the Colorado regs- a buddy of mine did an outfitted mule deer hunt in Oct and took his new cooper 92 with a Swaro Z6 with illuminated reticle and was told by outfitter and guide illuminated reticles were illegal in Colorado. He had a back up gun with him he used. He was a little pissed that he could by weed and get high as the mountains legally but couldn't use a scope with a red light inside.....

Outfitter was incorrect. Illuminated reticles in riflescopes are absolutely legal in Colorado.

Lighted sights on bows are not.

Optics of any type (illuminated or not) are not allowed on muzzleloaders.

Outfitter was incorrect. Illuminated reticles in riflescopes are absolutely legal in Colorado.

Lighted sights on bows are not.

Optics of any type (illuminated or not) are not allowed on muzzleloaders.
Hmmm. Pays to do your own homework I'd say. mtmuley

Thanks for asking - just came upon this thread with the same question. The Colorado law makes any scope with a processor illegal. I don’t believe the Leupold scopes use processors…

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back