PEAX Equipment

Hunt Talk Ugly Dog Convention

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
View attachment 78260

Ugly enough? Molly and I may be able to make it. Would be easier to do a ND or SD Gathering.
Great pic of a great looking dog!!

I know there's at least one other 'Gander that has a pointing dog. I'm not too far away in IN. We could get something setup for a bit more eastern of a convention if there was interest.

coming in on this one late.
What about ugly owner and semi ugly dog that points well but is mostly interested in running across the state?

I think you overlooked this caveat

If you have high standards and expectations I suggest you lower them.

I’ll have a six month old pup. As long as the dogs aren’t shitting in my truck or spilling the whiskey im not getting too worked up.

20170314_170710.jpg

Jubal is our wooly mammoth

20171218_212127.jpg

Hannah is our "cute" girl

Attachments

• 20161208_205558.jpg
    20161208_205558.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 271
I think you overlooked this caveat

I’ll have a six month old pup. As long as the dogs aren’t shitting in my truck or spilling the whiskey im not getting too worked up.

If guy's dogs are doing stuff like this during the important component of the "convention", I would say they should get a pass on spilling any whiskey.
DSCN0070.jpg
Actually, she did shit in the truck when she was a pup - all is forgiven.....
DSCN0069.jpg

Last edited:
20 below this evening couple of the ugly dogs took over the couch,,,,

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 209
If guy's dogs are doing stuff like this during the important component of the "convention", I would say they should get a pass on spilling any whiskey.

Oh, I never said they wouldn't be forgiven. However, those acts normally warrant a salvo of cuss words. then, we'll make up and they'll still get to sleep in my sleeping bag on the cot.

Mine take over the couch for any one or a combo of a myriad of reasons - like being tired and full bellies after chasin' roosters....
2.jpg

I've got a serious case of cabin fever going on, and spring seems a long ways away.

So we should entertain me and think on this excellent idea a bit more.

Cabin fever here also
We'll be hunting Grande Ronde country and Montana this season

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 268
I must have missed this thread first time around. I'd definitely be up for this, though.

My dog will, without a doubt, take the "most beautiful" award. English pointer can't be beat for looks. Especially with the kind of competition posted on this thread.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see where and when, but I don't think there is anything ugly about my "ugly dogs". Well.....Cash probably qualifies as ugly, but he's old so he gets a pass.

Mine take over the entire living room, -20 or 100 degrees outside.

Finn on the coffee table:
2roi8ud.jpg

Kassie (The Princess) in the recliner:
19nt3k.jpg

Cash on the couch (or wherever I'm sitting)
14nhj61.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0021.jpg

No ugly dog here but must be an ugly owner as girls talk to him more than me. Should have had him when I was single.

Back