Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Late Seaaon Hunting

Cmbrown337

How many of you are still chasing deer in the late season. Sound off what state you are hunting. Also post any successful late season kill photos or post trail cam pics of what you are after. I haven’t had much for bucks on camera this late season where I am hunting but I am after a big ol doe that made me earlier this week. I am hunting in Wisconsin and the area I live close to is a metro area and the season does until January 31st here.

I love hunting late season. One of my favorite times to bowhunt besides the rut. Have the woods almost to yourself, beautiful snow covering the landscape and hunting in the bitter cold adds another challenge to the hunt.

My main focus has switched to chasing ducks but I still have plans on doing a little deer hunting. I'm in Oklahoma and our bow season runs through till January 15th plus we have a holiday antlerless rifle season that runs from December 22-31. I've got 2 does with my bow in October and a buck with my rifle in November in my freezer but I'm thinking one more deer would be nice. I'll be going after a doe this late season but I've got 2 bucks on cam that if they show themselves will definitely get a ride home.20171211_143632.jpg

Attachments

• 20171211_152324.jpg
    20171211_152324.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 187
Back