Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Really?

just my $0.02 but I see no reason to give warnings to people making comments that a reasonable person would find offensive or bullying. Just can the accounts as soon as they cross the line. I don't think there is any way to moderate the 1% that just don't play nice.

Why not let Sportsmen’s Issues and Public Land Issues forums be a free for all? Many skip over them, anyway, because they go right to the hunting. Also, hiring a person you trust to deal with the site might be worth it.

The site belongs to the owner and the owner can certainly do as they see fit. I also see a bit of frustration with having to re-enter the real world from a hunting trip. All of us have to deal with professional/work Issues when we return from the woods. They are often frustrating. Part of life.

Why not let Sportsmen’s Issues and Public Land Issues forums be a free for all? Many skip over them, anyway, because they go right to the hunting. Also, hiring a person you trust to deal with the site might be worth it.

The site belongs to the owner and the owner can certainly do as they see fit. I also see a bit of frustration with having to re-enter the real world from a hunting trip. All of us have to deal with professional/work Issues when we return from the woods. They are often frustrating. Part of life.

To me Sportsmans Issues and Public Lands Issues are the most important on this site. I would rather them remain a source of quality information and discussion and not a free for all. Just my opinion though

That is no excuse for anyone to come here and be an a**hole.

I must be bad karma. I have been in the field with 2 men who can no longer log onto this site. I found them to be both witty and offensive at times. I like them, I support them, I would like to hunt with them again. I support their right to speak their minds.
I also recognize Randy as a very nice person and advocate for the outdoors. This is his site, his rules. No rub here.

To me Sportsmans Issues and Public Lands Issues are the most important on this site. I would rather them remain a source of quality information and discussion and not a free for all. Just my opinion though

Some "quality" information has certain slants to it. I think that's where things go down hill. And some just like to get a rise out of others.

There's another site I've gone to for many years that has a "free for all" community forum on it. It's really turned into a cesspool of bickering that bleeds over onto the rest of the website. Funny thing is, I've made life long friendships with several members of that site but none of us really go there anymore.

This is the first and only forum I have joined and in the few months I have been a member I find the less desirable parts of my personality being expressed far more often than desired.

I will work on following some good advice: check yourself before you wreck yourself.

This is the first and only forum I have joined and in the few months I have been a member I find the less desirable parts of my personality being expressed far more often than desired.

I will work on following some good advice: check yourself before you wreck yourself.

This is a great point. This is also my first and only forum and Im also pretty new here. Being mindful of my own comments and understanding I will be known by the members of this forum almost entirely by what I type is something I did not consider with a couple of my posts. But when the heart gets beating the keyboard gets lit up! Lol.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back