Caribou Gear

Winchester Featherweight SS 7-08 (stainless)

MTnsheds

I am looking for a new rifle for my son and have a specific one in mind. As the title suggests, I would like to find a wood-stocked stainless Winchester featherweight in 7-08. If anyone has one they want to part with or happen upon one, please let me know. Thanks. Jake

Those are nice looking rifles. Schnabel forend right? Hope you find one. If you aren't stuck on the Winchester, Remington made a CDL stainless with a fluted barrel that is similar. mtmuley

Featherweight and blued is what I got for my son. I assume maybe you've checked but gunbroker is always a good place to find guns.

I am looking for a new rifle for my son and have a specific one in mind. As the title suggests, I would like to find a wood-stocked stainless Winchester featherweight in 7-08. If anyone has one they want to part with or happen upon one, please let me know. Thanks. Jake

According to Winchesters web site this rifle is not being produced now but had been in the past. The picture looks like it was a nice rifle. I agree gun broker might be your best bet. Good luck on your search.

Dan

Thanks for the quick responses. I am really hoping to find the used stainless Winchester and know it may be a stretch. I have a couple of the same rifles in other calibers. With that said, the options listed by mtmuley and VAspeedgoat are the other rifles I would consider. For now, it looks like I will be a lurker here and a troll on GunBroker ��. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back