New to the forum

JakeImp

I am new to the forum and hunting in Washington. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts and stories. I hunted most of my life in Texas and North Carolina. Went on my first back country hunt this year and learned the difference between "water proof" and "water resistant". Left with a tag in my pocket still, but had a great time and saw tons of wildlife. Can't wait to do it again next year (with better gear) and even planning an Idaho hunt too.

Welcome! I will be out in SE WA next fall. Where are you at? Maybe you can do some scouting for me... ;)

Welcome! I will be out in SE WA next fall. Where are you at? Maybe you can do some scouting for me... ;)

I am over on the Westside near Tacoma. I don't usually make it down to the southeast. I stick to the the wilderness areas in the cascades. Let me know if it is worth it. I might make the effort to head over there.

I was stationed at FT. Bragg. I hunted the various small tracks of public land. Lee Game Lands and Bladen Lakes State forest were the areas I had the most success.

Welcome!! My first hunting season was for Blackies at Ft Lewis back int eh day ;) ....sneeky lil buggers!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back