Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Google to block YouTube on Amazon Fire TV

Thanks for the suggestions I need to remember that this is a hunting forum and not a technology forum

Looking for other options to watch Randy's shows any thoughts

I'm so disappointed with this announcement! Randy's show was definitely the MAIN thing I used my Amazon Fire TV for (since not all of his newest material comes up in Prime right away...). However, I found a nice workaround. You can download the Firefox App and still watch YouTube through it. (There are other browser apps too.) I find that it actually loads a bit faster. Give it a try! I was watching some hunting shows that way today, as YouTube already has been disabled on mine.

I suggest you buy a google chromecast ($35). It plugs into one of the hdmi ports on your TV. Launch the youtube app on your smart phone and "cast" the video to your TV. I watch alot of my youtube content this way and even personal content like my daughters dance competitions or sons soccer games.

I suggest you buy a google chromecast ($35). It plugs into one of the hdmi ports on your TV. Launch the youtube app on your smart phone and "cast" the video to your TV. I watch alot of my youtube content this way and even personal content like my daughters dance competitions or sons soccer games.

I love the chromecast, I was just about to suggest it.

and they say my younger generation is supposed to be all into technology i like that idea alot!!

I'm so disappointed with this announcement! Randy's show was definitely the MAIN thing I used my Amazon Fire TV for (since not all of his newest material comes up in Prime right away...). However, I found a nice workaround. You can download the Firefox App and still watch YouTube through it. (There are other browser apps too.) I find that it actually loads a bit faster. Give it a try! I was watching some hunting shows that way today, as YouTube already has been disabled on mine.

I downloaded the Firefox App it's a nice workaround tons of other hunting content on YouTube

Best solution I've found. I do this almost daily...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back