Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Arizona elk 2017

Wow 70 elk. I would be happy shooting just one elk, bull or a cow. Buzz how old are you? I'm wondering if there is still hope for a flat lander in his fifties to be able to successfully harvest an elk. Looking at that country in the photos it looks like a guy needs to climb a ladder for many hours a day with a heavy pack for physical conditioning.

Buzz how old are you? I'm wondering if there is still hope for a flat lander in his fifties to be able to successfully harvest an elk. Looking at that country in the photos it looks like a guy needs to climb a ladder for many hours a day with a heavy pack for physical conditioning.

I just turned 49.

Yes, its doable in your 50's, I hunt with guys that are in their 70's that kill elk every year here in Wyoming.

No, you don't need to be super-human to pack elk...take your time, make more trips with less weight, slow and steady. Most people are capable of a lot more than they realize.

Nice work Buzz! Great photos and descriptions really help get a feel for the country and the hunt. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Well done sir. A great accomplishment for sure!! A little thank you from the elk for all that you do on their behalf ;)

Congrats on another great bull Buzz! As always, you make it sound pretty easy which is just super annoying to a guy who struggles like hell to shoot an elk!

IIRC that shot is only a chip shot distance compared to your last AZ bull. Congratulations once again.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back