Caribou Gear

Bucket list trade

Richardbell

My story: 3 years ago I retired after carrying mail in TX for 30 years and moved to WY to enjoy retirement heaven. This past year I was diagnosed with myasthenia gravis, a rare neuromuscular disease. While my physical capabilities have been diminished some what, my will has not. I have a home in Hanna WY, carbon county, the antelope capital of the world. I also have a cabin on the Medicine Bow river 7 miles into the Medicine Bow NF, would serve as an excellent base camp for public land deer or elk hunt. I can offer air fair from city served by southwest, ground transportation to my home and or cabin, lodging and meals (home cooked by my wife). Will also provide all the knowledge I have regarding tags and areas to hunt, and assist your hunt all that l can. Hoping to make a new hunting friendship and full fill a bucket list hunting opportunity. My list is not all that grand: top of the list would be a 150 + class white tail. Would also consider bobcat, bear, exotic or other hunt. Richard Bell [email protected]

WOW! That is one heck of an offer! Having a mother with MS I understand your predicament and applaud your attitude. I too have a bucket list I'm trying to complete. Sadly I would not consider myself that good of a hunter to help you complete the list you have with confidence in success. I definitely put myself in that "More lucky than good." category of hunter. Perhaps put your entire list on this page and someone better skilled than I can help you check one or two of them off. Then eventually you'll get them all. I'll keep and ear out for you for opportunities and keep you in mind if I come across any.

Heck of an offer! I wish you luck in your endeavor. I wish the access around here was like that in the west. If it were, I might have been able to offer something up.

Tony

Just wanted to give a sincere thanks to those that replied on here and also e mailed me. I am looking forward to starting some great new hunting friendships. Thank you. Richard Bell

I can't help you much, but I wish you the best in your endeavors.

That's a very generous offer. Hope you find the right hunting partner to help you out.

For your whitetail hunt would you be looking archery/crossbow or rifle? I treat several people with MG and have seen the ups/downs. I commend you for not losing your will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back