My first season as a MT Resident

Is there a quick and easy way to rotate the photos in my posts, or do I need to edit in another program? Thanks

Congrats on a good year. I envy you totally for making the jump to Montana to become a resident. A dream of mine also. Great pics of a great state. Enjoy your new life.

Thanks guys, and you are correct el unit, I wish I would’ve realized it when I was younger. But I will make up for the lost time as long as I can.

really enjoyed your write up. recently returned from sw mt elk hunt and my wife is worried we will end up there as well. kudos to you for doing it. keep the pics and stories coming.

Wow man what an awesome year congrats on the move, the fantastic season, and first bull!

Thanks for a great write-up too...

Great job with taking full advantage of being a resident of the great state of MT! And that's exactly why I would love to move from this overpopulated east coast area to live there. But, the wife has zero interest in it. After almost 30 years of marriage, I feel like I've invested too much time in her to just pack up and leave!:confused: :)
So, I'll just envy folks like yourself and enjoy the 2 weeks I spend there in Sept!
Nice write-up and photos!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back