Santa's Got a Brand New Camo Bag

Ben Lamb

Anything special on the christmas list this year? I jumped the gun and purchased my present in August (new bird dog) but have been asked if there's anything small-ish that I'd like. So far, I'm up to a new hard-case for a shotgun, insulated food thermos, lightweight ground tarp, Bismuth shells.

Anything tripping anyone else's trigger?

I got a inflatable pillow last year as a gift... totally unnecessary, but also a complete game changer it definitely goes on every hunt now.

Also this discovered Kuiu's socks last year. Again got as a pair as a gift and I have to say hands down the best socks I have ever used. I spent 100+ days a year for a decade in ski boots and 30+ days a year in hiking boots since my parents thought I was too big to ride in backpack and I have yet to wear something better. They have extra padding in all the right places and keep my feet happy.

Looking at some new upland pants for chukar and quail hunting, fly fishing net, and some merino socks and shirt. This year will be about replacing things that I have worn out.

I got a fixer upper house for Christmas.

I saw this movie. You were great in it, Shelly Long.

Sawtooth - that's one thing I forgot to put on my list. I broke my Brodin a few months ago and need a new net!

Love the pillow idea. I'll have to check out the socks as well. Never can have enough socks.

Uncompagrhe puffy coat, should be under tree now. Need a new air pillow mine crapped out on this years antelope hunt. New sleeping bag should also be under tree from my wife 30 below bag is way to warm in a wall tent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back