Caribou Gear

Very Well Said

Agree. Thanks to BHR for posting.

As to your comments below......

A quick search provides one of your "professional, calm, non-angry" comments posted to a thread while I was on the road the last three months with little time to "moderate." Are you self-identifying as one of the two people you mention?

Pot, meet Kettle.

Believe as you may.

Try putting my words in context, my comments were in regards to offensive remarks made earlier, but I'm sure that it wont matter, it's the old idea that what ever you say is good and what ever I say is bad.

I get a kick out of stirring up the liberals on here.Generally,I make a post then ignore it.I know what they think of my point of view and I'm POSITIVE they know what I think of them.In the end I'm here to talk hunting with hunters.Most of the people I HIGHLY disagree with make me curious if they are actual hunters or some PETA transplants.They won't ever bother me or wreck my mood.Like I said,stirring them up has become a hobby.I won't change their wrong way of thinking,but I try to put them on the right path,lmao.It's only going to get worse now that hunting seasons are winding down.I hope Santa brings my a new tinfoil hat as I've more then worn out the one I have now,lol
But, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all.Your my hunting/fishing brothers and we can agree to disagree
https://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/images/attach/jpg.gif

Attachments

• internet-troll.jpg
    internet-troll.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 277
Try putting my words in context, my comments were in regards to offensive remarks made earlier, but I'm sure that it wont matter, it's the old idea that what ever you say is good and what ever I say is bad.

You are so far off on in this and your previous posts that you may need to find another website if you think Randy is a bully and talk to people, including him, that way!

On the subject of forest management (I think that was the original topic). Listened to this today. Pretty good point. The then and now photos are pretty crazy. https://www.ted.com/talks/paul_hessburg_why_wildfires_have_gotten_worse_and_how_we_can_stop_them

The original topic was for us to have a more civilized and informed debate over contentious public land issues. That lasted 1 post!:W:

Thank you neffa for an outstanding link about the current condition of our Western forests. In 14 minutes this video covered how we got here, where we're at, and what we need to do to solve these problems, in an easy to understand format with no hyperbole thrown in to piss people off. Highly recommend everyone watch it.

The above link lead me to look into Paul Hessburg a little deeper. Someone I had never heard of before yesterday. Very smart man. Found this long but very insightful interview of Paul in Evergreen magazine.

https://www.evergreenmagazine.com/p...ons-forests-east-cascades-fighting-wtih-fire/

Information like this and advocates like Paul, can only lead to a more informed public when it comes to our forested public lands. Thanks again neffa for the original link!

He's a local product around here. I haven't yet made the time to hear his speak live but it's on my list.

Back