MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hello from Kalispell!

Hi there! My name is John, and I'm from Kalispell, Montana. I was born in Butte, Montana and grew up in the Southwest part of the state. I also lived in Bozeman/Manhattan/Amsterdam for a couple of years. I love this state so much! I've been in the Flathead Valley now for almost 18 years.

My dad was always too busy to hunt, so I started my journey as a hunter on my own as a teen after taking hunter education. It's become one of the most enjoyable parts of my life that I look forward to. It took me a long time to figure things out and connect all the dots, but I'm really starting to get a grasp on things. I'm very grateful to have found Randy Newberg's videos online, as I have learned SO much from them. Most of my hunting is public land hunting, and Randy greatly encouraged me that it is possible. I love to hunt deer, elk, turkeys, upland game birds, waterfowl and just about anything else. I currently shoot a Howa .308 and a Bowtech Carbon Knight.

When I'm not hunting, I'm a professional musician , and I love to invest in my wife and 3 boys.

If you're in Kalispell or nearby, let me know!
22780682_1288757427936406_4467522998663316823_n.jpg

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back