Caribou Gear

Loan Me a Truck

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it seems that all the "Titan Talk" here on Hunt Talk, years of footage showing me abusing Titans, and the fact I have bought five Titans out of my own pocket, has the ad agencies for Nissan interested in seeing Fin take a new 2017 Titan for some field testing. Last week, while on my way down to an AZ elk hunt, Nissan arranged for me to pick up a new model Titan and see how I liked it.

So far, very impressive, especially when towing my 6'x12' cargo trailer loaded to the gills and a truck bed full of gear. Lots of new features and some that are very useful for my use. Immediate notice is the extra three gears added to the transmission and how beneficial that is. More power with better gas mileage is something to get excited about.

I will be returning this truck on my way home. Rumor has it they have a brand new Titan for me to pick up in Bozeman in a few weeks. When I get that, I will put it through the rigors of what we do. We will also put up some videos of the small modifications we make for the few accessories I add to a truck. Not much alteration needed to make a PRO4-X fit my needs.

27039.jpg

One of the perks of being a highly regarded spokesman. Good for you Randy.

All joking aside, we have well over 200k on ours with very little maintenance and still going strong, knock on wood.. Enjoy randy!

Super that your track record of product use even without "sponsorship" points out how much you value the item in question. Hope that it works well for both you, your platforms, and I suppose Nissan as well.

Great result, very nice truck.

Don't sell the old when, rent it out, i want first dibs if you do next year!

Cheers

Richard

I have a good friend that owns a safety supply co. and drives nothing but the Titans, gets about 250k out each one before trading, solid vehicles!

They have been reaping the benefits of all his "free" advertising for years. I'll guarantee that they've received sales from folks who've seen the show and decided to give it a try. I'm glad they stepped up. On a side note early on in the game I remember Fin getting an good offer from a boot company to use the boots. Now remember this is back when he was digging and scratching for anything. He respectfully declined on the basis that the boots weren't or wouldn't work for his style of hunting/feet. It was then I realized that he wasn't going to be bought by just any company. He uses the the products that he's truly confident in. Doesn't mean that others won't work nor that he won't try something new in the future. Excited for you Randy. No need to wash the old one I'll just swing by and pick it up ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back