Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by u1299 View Post
    I think Randy has a calming or chilling effect on posters once they know he’s watching. Everybody suddenly is on their best behavior.
    No. Some of us are accused of being pro transfer when in reality we are not. We just don't feel the need to bemoan and whine about the mere fact that Zinke and Trump hold office at this time. Of that I guess I'm guilty.

So ya if the video is pro transfer, consider me against the video and it's message .....#beoutragedaboutsomethingelseontwitter
    Last edited by JWP58; 12-07-2017 at 02:35 AM.

As soon as I saw Don Peay in it I stopped watching because I knew it was not from a trusted source.
    DISCLAIMER: Many of my posts are made via phone, aurocorrect and tiny keyboards are my enemy....
    http://www.predatoroptics.com/
    http://theronoptics.com

Quote Originally Posted by onpoint View Post
    Nada......
    Nice display of courage, gentlemen.
    Even with the anonymity and impersonality of the internet - none of the usual suspects willing to step up and speak their mind when these topics arise, on this one here.
    I'm pretty outspoken myself, wouldn't have shied away from what I believe in no matter whose feathers it ruffles - particularly on an internet website.
    I may not agree with one's stance, but I respect fearless dedication and advocacy. Shows character.
    If you are referring to me here's my take. Video is right wing propaganda. Just like. Mark (mfb99) hyperbole laced rants are left wing propaganda. Both have their share of support.
    Wood is Good treefarmsystem.org

Good news! The video seems to have been removed from both Facebook pages...at least I can't find it.

Thank you to all of you who contacted them. I gave them an earful!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lamb View Post
    None of that would have changed under NM status, but not you have removed the strongest protection for wildlife habitat that was in place.

Regardless, I don't question your conservation ethic, just your reasoning from time to time.
    IME some of the management options, specifically vegetation management and fuels/fire management, would be different after monument designation. Assuming management at GSENM is a good predictor. YMMV...

Quote Originally Posted by highplainshunter View Post
    Good news! The video seems to have been removed from both Facebook pages...at least I can't find it.

That's great! Thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

Thanks for the update. I posted my disappointment with the video and and expected a number of negative comments in return (I was very surprised when I woke up and saw nothing). I just checked their feed as well and couldn't find the video. Hopefully it sent a little bit of a message.

Were they really taken down? I don't have Facebook so I can't check.

EDIT: I should've read further, just saw the above text. Thx.

I love your show and the work you do for public lands, but I am mad as hell about this video and the position the Sportsman Channel has taken on this issue. I am afraid I am going to have to call for a boycott of the Channel until they pull this video. So consider me the first to boycott. Hopefully many will follow.
    Well I would have followed you but I don't watch the Sportsmans channel anyway

On the shores of the Graveyard of the Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fin View Post
    I, and all producers, were asked to promote that video yesterday. That video is so full of false statements, I don't have enough time/space to address them here.

The network should stay focused on topics that they are knowledgeable of.

Needless to say, that video won't be promoted on my platforms.
    History might show that like in all this sexual predator stuff, not standing up and speaking against is being complacent with...your platforms are solid in their own right.
    Use them for the good and speak out against this type of silly propaganda!
    By still being on this network and not speaking up you implicitly endorse them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12