Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Limbsaver customer service

C17loadclear

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share that I contacted Limbsaver about a recoil pad that was “melting”. They sent me a free replacement without any questions. The old pad was probably 15 years old. Great customer service!!

My dad went through about 3 Limbsaver pads that melted and even went to their shop in Shelton...they did give him new pads but we were never confident that the problem truly went away as even the new ones didn't hold up like a decelerator or white line does after handing rifles down generations. Service was good, but in the end we still went to different products.

They get all gooey, I have a recoil pad and a stabilizer that did that.

I’ll see them at SHOT and get replacements.

When I replaced the pad on my Ruger boat paddle I didn't realize it required an adapter because of the screw placement. One phone call. I don't know, nor care, how they did it but it was in my mailbox 2 days later !

I rank them right up there with Leupold optics & Buck knives.

But what causes it? Leaving it in the sun, putting it in the microwave?? Just curious.

I think they've remedied the problem at this point. Some of the original pads just deteriorated/melted over time. It was a defect in manufacturing. no microwave necessary.

Gotcha, I was curious because I just bought one. Didn't know if I needed to take some sort of special precaution. I'll try and keep it out of the microwave. :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back