"Hunting" TV Program

Redman

I have been stuck in a hotel room while on business. Watching some "Hunting" shows and came across a show called Whitetail Frenzy. This show is a awful excuse for a hunting program and an embarrassment to ethical hunter. It made me sick to my stomach. These people make deer hunting into a game of competition like football or a round of golf! Yea one guy made a bad shot on a whitetail buck and owned up to it, while his "competitor" brother started making fun of him and talking smack how he was going to take the lead in points. It gets worse, the guy that made the bad shot on the buck was back in the same blind the next day and makes another bad shot, high shoulder just like the first buck, and again gets ribbed about It! No remorse, other than losing points to buddy! I looked up the sponsors of this smut and let them know what I think of such trashy programming. We do not need to give antihunters any more ammo. If somebody that was just on the fence about hunting and saw this they would be on the anti side hands down. Ok rant over!

I have been stuck in a hotel room while on business. Watching some "Hunting" shows and came across a show called Whitetail Frenzy. This show is a awful excuse for a hunting program and an embarrassment to ethical hunter. It made me sick to my stomach. These people make deer hunting into a game of competition like football or a round of golf! Yea one guy made a bad shot on a whitetail buck and owned up to it, while his "competitor" brother started making fun of him and talking smack how he was going to take the lead in points. It gets worse, the guy that made the bad shot on the buck was back in the same blind the next day and makes another bad shot, high shoulder just like the first buck, and again gets ribbed about It! No remorse, other than losing points to buddy! I looked up the sponsors of this smut and let them know what I think of such trashy programming. We do not need to give antihunters any more ammo. If somebody that was just on the fence about hunting and saw this they would be on the anti side hands down. Ok rant over!

This reflects my experience with a bunch of crap on the 2 outdoor networks. It's like "the Kardashians go camping". Randy's "Fresh Tracks" is an oasis of sanity and humility.

This reflects my experience with a bunch of crap on the 2 outdoor networks. It's like "the Kardashians go camping". Randy's "Fresh Tracks" is an oasis of sanity and humility.

Yep, that's for sure and I have quit watching all but the stuff Randy does along with Rinella's and Jim Shockey's shows. IMHO most of the rest are garbage.

I couldn't agree more Redman. Most of the programming is canned crap. Mr. Newberg, Steven Rinella and the MeatEater Crew, Remi Warren, Solo Hunters do it right. Respect for the animal, the land and the history. Thank you to them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back