Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I lived down in New Orleans I tried nutria and liked it. I would go down by Port Sulphur and get some nutria to eat and make some of my friends try it.
    FEAR THE CORN!!! GO BIG RED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhorn View Post
    I'll try almost anything, but draw the line on eating rodents or snakes.
    Im with GH. This seems to be a regional thing I have lived in MT my whole life and not once I have heard of anyone here eating squirrels.

I did see a meateater episode where Steve and Remi ate a coyote.
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

― Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Poke 'Em View Post
    Greenhorn, I'm glad you're too closed-minded to eat squirrels. There aren't that many in Montana, and it leaves more for me.
    You actually eat pine squirrels? mtmuley

Agree with the other guys from MT...it has to be a regional thing and I don't recall anyone from Montana, ever mentioning eating squirrels.

My December elk trip to AZ was an eye opener, actually saw people hunting albert's squirrels...would have never guessed.
    "...the world outside, which my brother and I soon discovered, was full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the farther one gets from Missoula, Montana." -Norman Maclean

"They were still so young they hadn't learned to count the odds and to sense they might owe the universe a tragedy"
    -Norman Maclean

5. Default

great work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12