Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

If you voted for Trump with on the basis of public access.....you were dead WRONG!!

Do you know what an Autocrat is 375? Does that concern you at all?

Yes I know what an autocrat is and it does concern me. But, last I checked the checks and balances of the US government branches are still working just fine, so again another left wing hysteria that will never happen.

It won’t happen if the left wing media stays diligent against this autocrat wanna be.

Do you mean was it a serious question? Yes it was, that’s why it was structured as such.

Come on Harley you’re the smartest guy on the internet aren’t you, you get the last word. Go for it.

I had forgotten the left wing media was one of the 3 government branches for the checks and balances system. Thank god we have them or all conservatives would have steamrolled over all public lands by
Now.

How many hysterias does the left wing media have to create that never come true before everyone finally tunes them out? Trump was supposed to be a racist, misogynist, sell all public lands, bring anti semites in the white house and the list goes on. Um, last I checked none of those hysterias have come even close to being true. Matter of fact NONE of the hysterias in the last few decades have come true that the left has created. This really gets old thinking the sky is falling at every turn, but if the right could harness the power of hysterias the way the left has, then watch out, because chit would actually get done.

If you think the right wing media is somehow more fair and balanced then the left then you are a moron.....keep looking for Obama's birth certificate

How many hysterias does the left wing media have to create that never come true before everyone finally tunes them out? Trump was supposed to be a racist, misogynist, sell all public lands, bring anti semites in the white house and the list goes on. Um, last I checked none of those hysterias have come even close to being true. Matter of fact NONE of the hysterias in the last few decades have come true that the left has created. This really gets old thinking the sky is falling at every turn, but if the right could harness the power of hysterias the way the left has, then watch out, because chit would actually get done.

Except Trump is a racist and a misogynist. He was an adamant birther, one of his companies was sued multiple times for not renting to blacks, he didn't initially disavow support from David Duke to name a few. Those don't even touch on quotes and opinions on Muslims, Hispanics, and Native Americans.

Not really sure in what world you could not consider Trump to be misogynistic. Countless quotes and video of him calling women ugly pigs etc, multiple accusations of sexual assault, and of course the p**sy grab tape.

Don't think the media has been big on the public land issue because that's not really an issue many people care about. He is definitely a threat to public lands we will have to see how it plays out over the rest of his term.

Steve Bannon in the White House is pretty darn close to letting in an anti-semite.

Let me guess you think climate change is also another hysteria created by the left that hasn't come true?

I had forgotten the left wing media was one of the 3 government branches for the checks and balances system. Thank god we have them or all conservatives would have steamrolled over all public lands by
Now.

These are Trumps EXACT words. "“Some people think the natural resources of Utah should be controlled by a small handful of very distant bureaucrats located in Washington,” Trump said in Utah’s capital Monday, in a speech announcing the changes. “They’re wrong.” The move, he said, is to “to reverse federal overreach and restore the rights of this land to your citizens.”

So, tell me again how blindly repeating the words of Bishop and Bundy is not a direct, pointed threat against public lands?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back