Caribou Gear

Bison Gear Lemhi Pack

P

Pmringer

I have for sale or trade a Bison Gear Lemhi pack. These are outstanding packs with a lot of versatility due to the pocket configuration and lashing points. There are two pockets on the hip belt, two side, two front, and a full length main compartment making gear easily accessible. The pack is very comfortable and adjustable. There are no stains, rips, holes, or issues with the pack. This specific pack has the hydration sleeve and is made of their brown hemp material which is very durable and quiet. They are handcrafted. It is a great pack for archery hunting due to the low profile and quiet fabric. I am only getting rid of it because I have something else very similar.

They are $360 new. I will sell it for $260 which includes shipping or trade it for a Mystery Ranch, Kifaru, Seek Outside or Outdoorsmans pack day pack sized and up.

Pack description from website:

The Lemhi is the ultimate multi-day hunter's pack with a slimmer profile and internal aluminum frame.

Standard Features:
3,200 cubic inches, large, single compartment, EveryWhichWay™ adjustable, contoured shoulder straps, internal aluminum frame, sectional lumbar support with Leno Mesh for breathability, padded hip belt with low-profile pockets, interior zippered pouch, built-in compression straps, four exterior pockets.

Fabric description from website:

100% Hemp Canvas 16.5 oz. per yard Color: Brown

Hemp fiber is one of the strongest and most durable of all natural textile fibers. Products made from hemp will outlast their competition by many years. Not only is hemp strong, but it also holds its shape, stretching less than any other natural fiber. This prevents hemp garments from stretching out or becoming distorted with use. Hemp may be known for its durability, but its comfort and style are second to none. The more hemp is used, the softer it gets. Hemp doesn't wear out, it wears in. Hemp is also naturally resistant to mold and ultraviolet light.

Due to the porous nature of the fiber, hemp is more water absorbent, and will dye and retain its color better than any fabric including cotton. This porous nature allows hemp to "breathe," so that it is cool in warm weather. Furthermore, air which is trapped in the fibers is warmed by the body, making hemp garments naturally warm in cooler weather.

20171204_154734.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back