Yeti GOBOX Collection

onX Hunt New Feature! Go-to Waypoint

onX Hunt

Hello Everyone!
We're excited to announce a new feature available on both iPhones and Androids with the latest update to the app.
We've integrated a "Go-to" feature where you can tap on a waypoint, select Go-to, and it will draw a line between your location and the waypoint, as well as telling you the distance between that waypoint!
Here is a tutorial on how that process works and let us know if you have any other questions!
https://onxmapssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003090812-Go-To-Waypoint-Feature

Sweet! Ya'll are coming up with more and more updates as fast as I can learn to use them. Thanks!

Thanks for hearing and implementing our suggestions!

Is there a way to share multiple waypoints in a single text message?

Is there a way to share multiple waypoints in a single text message?

At this time, the share feature will only allow you to share one waypoint at a time. However, with our new import/export feature on the webmap, you can select a handful of waypoints you would like to share with someone, export them, then send that to them (best way would be via email), then they could import that file into their webmap so it would sync up to their phone as well.

I've asked about geopdf import before, the reason being several western states now use that format for their travel management areas. Your TMA layer shows the boundary of the TMA but many TMA's have road restrictions; ie open roads are marked and your layer doesn't have that feature. I end up importing the Geopdf into Google Earth and doing my Internet Scouting there. If your webmap/app showed the open roads within a TMA, it would be one feature closer to being the one size fits all Scouting tool.
The ability to create tracks/routes within the webmap would also give the user the ability to make their own "open road" routes in those TMA's, taking the burden off your mapping staff.

I've asked about geopdf import before, the reason being several western states now use that format for their travel management areas. Your TMA layer shows the boundary of the TMA but many TMA's have road restrictions; ie open roads are marked and your layer doesn't have that feature. I end up importing the Geopdf into Google Earth and doing my Internet Scouting there. If your webmap/app showed the open roads within a TMA, it would be one feature closer to being the one size fits all Scouting tool.
The ability to create tracks/routes within the webmap would also give the user the ability to make their own "open road" routes in those TMA's, taking the burden off your mapping staff.

Thanks for the input! I will definitely pass this along and reiterate it to our team as that is definitely our goal to add all the features you will need!

Back