Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banner year for you and the whole family. Many congrats! Thanks for sharing your 2017 adventure, it was fun to read.

I wouldn't mind a year like that! Congrats!

Thanks for all the comments! Alaska was a kick in the pants, and I would encourage anyone with any interest to go to do it. Having an Alaska airlines credit card was a benefit to us as we had banked enough miles through our everyday spending for five free flights. Finding a transporter and a place to rent some necessary camp gear was easy to access off of the web as well. This was my fifth DIY trip up to Alaska in the last 6 years and have not had a poor experience yet!

What an outstanding compilation of photos! Looks like a great year and some great memories with your family. Love the photo of your daughter next to the halibut.

If you need a packer with strong legs and a small mind, let me know LOL.
    Last edited by JLS; 12-05-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    Fear the beard....

That is an awsome season.

Amazing!!
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Dang, what a year! So cool you could do all of that with your family. That halibut caught from shore must have been something. How long did it take you to get in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12