Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Proposed CWD Hunt for MT

Yep didn’t see much good happen here in Sw Wisconsin. Had a lot of deer slaughter red and I think that was harder on our deer herd than the cwd

There really is no answers for anything about controlling it. My guess is that there is no stopping it and that it was probably around a lot longer than most states were looking for it.

There really is no answers for anything about controlling it. My guess is that there is no stopping it and that it was probably around a lot longer than most states were looking for it.

^^^Agree

A special chronic whirling disease hunt is even more exciting than the Tendoy sheep extermination adventure.

I expect some trendy hunting “films” to be released and many catchy hashtags to be used.

Well those tags sure did not last long. Side note, mine came back "not detected" but the deer literally on the list one or two after mine came back "suspect". Not looking forward to what this does to hunting in Montana and future rules we may be looking at to prevent/prolong the spread.

Is it true that 1000 doe licenses and 200 whirling buck licenses sold out before 9AM?

#extermination-is-conservation

Is it true that 1000 doe licenses and 200 whirling buck licenses sold out before 9AM?

#extermination-is-conservation

The either sex were gone by 5:07. I know of some of the doe tags that were still being bought at 5:22.

the real question is how many will get out there and use them, followed by how many of these sample deer have CWD?

Can't say I didn't think about "doing my part" and hunting down a trophy mule deer buck to test..lol.. but I got Ducks to shoot anyhow. Oh well.. good luck to those who got tags...

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back