Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Shotgun opinions...

Thanks. I actually didn't notice them until I processed the pics. I do remember getting on the pup for not looking at the camera, which is rarely an issue.

Back to the original question, Schmalts is probably right, most shotguns will work for what you need. I know I cringed when I spent a grand on my Benelli. That was 17 years ago and I got over it.

Another Beretta fan here. Try and find a used 390 or 391. My 390 has been flawless since 1996 and I use it for everything (waterfowl, upland, deer, trap). The fit and balance of a Beretta is something you will really come to love!

I use a Benelli Nova for everything. Wetland or upland it is a terrific weapon. Whatever you get make sure it has a 3½ inch chambering so you have versatility for whatever hunt comes your way. Best of luck!

In your price range, might want to take a look at the Tristar offerings. I've been reading good things about them.

regarding TriStars....a conservation group I belong to bought a bunch of them for youth shooting events. The next year, they switched brands due to all the bad luck with TriStars. the local sporting goods store won't even sell them to you they feel they are so unreliable. Take that for what it is worth.

Another Beretta fan here. Try and find a used 390 or 391. My 390 has been flawless since 1996 and I use it for everything (waterfowl, upland, deer, trap). The fit and balance of a Beretta is something you will really come to love!

This was going to be my suggestion as well. Berettas just flat out work. My extrema2 has been through hell and back and rarely gets a cleaning. I take very good care of most of my gear, but im HARD on my shotguns.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back