Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bozeman area taxidermy

Jordan Creek in Ennis did a very impressive job on an elk for my buddy.

Andres does good work, but he is retiring and not accepting any new work at this time.

Dave Tinklenberg in Belgrade did an amazing job on 2 bears and a wood duck for me, I wouldn't hesitate taking any animal to him.

from what I've seen, Trails west in Helena does good work as well. My brother and I are spoiled, as Dad is a retired taxidermist. he will still do/help with out stuff though.

from what I've seen, Trails west in Helena does good work as well. My brother and I are spoiled, as Dad is a retired taxidermist. he will still do/help with out stuff though.

Good God....please don't take this advice. Trails West may be the worst taxidermist in the state. I've literally watched a dozen+ mounts of theirs get re-done by Chad Steward and Boudie Schneider in Helena. If you want to see some of Trails West work prior to using them you can stop at Chad's shop and look at the whitetail that he has hanging above the freezer. He keeps it there as free advertising.....

Sean Kelly with Wild Man Taxidermy. My fiances bull is there, mainly because he offered to help pack it out. But, he also does a lot of the work for the fellas at Sitka.

Good God....please don't take this advice. Trails West may be the worst taxidermist in the state. I've literally watched a dozen+ mounts of theirs get re-done by Chad Steward and Boudie Schneider in Helena. If you want to see some of Trails West work prior to using them you can stop at Chad's shop and look at the whitetail that he has hanging above the freezer. He keeps it there as free advertising.....

x2 about not using Trails West. I highly recommend Monarch Taxidermy in Helena. Incredible shop, 6-8 month turn around. They do amazing work and are true professionals; stop by their shop some time, you won’t believe your eyes! (Bull elephants, life size lions, mountain nyala, in addition to elk, deer, etc, etc, etc).

Not trying to hijack this thread, but who did the taxidermy work on the world record bull last year? I believe that was done in Bozeman?

Just saw that this wasn't answered in this thread. John Berger did that bull for Steve Felix. Great taxidermist and a great guy, but I do believe that he is not accepting any new projects right now because he's booked into his next lifetime.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back