PEAX Equipment

Kicked Out: <1Club Dall’s Sheep hunt

MTGomer

As a few of you know, Iwas the first name drawn in Reno last year at the sheep show’s <1Club drawing. To be in this club you must be a WSF Member and have never harvested a free ranging Ovis Species.
As I’ve posted in the ‘Montana Unlimited’ thread, I missed a very impressive ram last fall. Although crushing, what a blessing in disguise of sorts that turned out to be!
Below is a link to the film and a couple pictures taken by the extremely talented Adam Foss.
If you are interested or thinking about going to the sheep show, early bird pricing only lasts a few more days.
If you are considering going on a northern hunt of some kind, I would highly encourage it. It is a life changing experience.
I hope you enjoy the video and would love to see a Hunttalker win. I believe there will be 4 hunts given away this year, plus a few international hunts.

0E6AF0E9-BAA0-4378-A114-F12BDA97BEFB.jpg

294DF8D6-585B-462B-8188-E105559C0460.jpg

https://youtu.be/Jp-oDEM68xU

I may or may not have watched that over a dozen times now. Congrats once again man.

Nice ram, but holy Moses, you couldn’t have photoshopped a cooler place to drop your ‘bou!

About as good as a video can get...great organizational concept & so happy for you gomer. Pretty good shooting also.

Congrats Riley! I am a member of both WSF and <1 club and watched you enjoy being called up by Gary. Thornton ! Great Ram to! See you in Reno!

Dang theres no other hunt as alluring, grueling, or addicting than Dall sheep. That Caribou is a whopper as well. Dinkshooter when you going back?

Congrats, Riley. That was cool. Thanks for sharing. A thumbs up for reading a Duncan Gilchrist title in camp. Nice touch.

Last edited:
Thing is hunt talkers, WSF membership costs $45, member of <1 club $20 and if you win it's a $40-45,000 hunt. Plus the reception is free beer and they give away three hunts!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back