Possibly another Montana state record.

My bet is that when it is if a OM puts a tape on him he will be sum what less than 447. Still one h--- of a bull.

Last edited:
Yes. That is the bull I was told about from a ranch hand who works on the ranch the bull was shot on. Sounds like a nerve racking hunt. I hope he writes up a story about it. Should be around two weeks into the 60 day drying period. Bull was harvested on a large ranch, one major drainage to the west from where the Felix and Sessions bulls we're shot last year. Can't wait to see the flood of hunters next year.

Phutch30, did you find a pic on facebook? I was told the hunter posted pics on facebook. Was told the hunter is from Butte, America.

Who's gonna be the brave one to post the picture.
I've seen the pic.....and its a big one

The ranch was owned by a candyman. Mr. Mars. But is changing ownership to a lady that owns brewing companies, such as Anheuser Bush and international Belgium breweries.

Did the local rancher/bush pilot to the east fly around and locate it for the hunter?

I took some pics(really crappy ones) of that bull on the hoof. It’s the only elk I’ve seen with my own eyes where you say to yourself “that’s well over 400 and more impressive than the spider bull in Utah”. That was sept of last yr.

This picture sucks because it was way before sunup and I was on my way to a spot to hunt. I looked out in the field hit the brakes. When I put my binos up I crapped my pants. Like I said the picture sucks but that’s him. You get the idea.

Attachments

• 6E5E1C60-6075-42BD-92E3-9204AF0DE483.jpeg
    6E5E1C60-6075-42BD-92E3-9204AF0DE483.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 1,654
Last edited:
A little patience and pics will be everywhere.
Stubaby, knock knock on the camper door. Two years ago on MT. youth deer hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back