MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Alps Pursuit X

sschultz

I just got a Pursuit X in the mail today. Man what a day pack. It comes with everything I need in a pack rain cover , pocket for a bladder,pocket for a rifle or bow to strap on the pack. I tried it on its very comfortable. The bag is big enough to get a deer quarter in and plenty of straps and pockets for all items I need. Can't wait for next fall.

good luck with it! i own the alps traverse x pack, and am very happy with it, very durable and comfortable.

I’ve been considering the Alps Traverse X for a while. It’s good to finally see real world comments on these packs, not just from product sponsors.

I’ve been considering the Alps Traverse X for a while. It’s good to finally see real world comments on these packs, not just from product sponsors.

I've used several Alps backs including the Traverse X and been very happy with their value. Obviously there are some finer finishing items missing when you buy a $125 back as compared to a $450 pack, but the Alps products I have used have been solid and hit the most important features and quality points and there is no way the big names give you $325 more functionality.

I've used several Alps backs including the Traverse X and been very happy with their value. Obviously there are some finer finishing items missing when you buy a $125 back as compared to a $450 pack, but the Alps products I have used have been solid and hit the most important features and quality points and there is no way the big names give you $325 more functionality.

My dad recently upgraded to a Eberlestock pack and is passing to me his Alps Puruit pack. Not the Traverse X I was considering, and definitely not the EXO K2 pack I want for my “last pack I’ll ever buy” but it will open the door to personal experience with Alps packs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back