Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Case Lube

I use the Hornady stuff in the spray can. I've never had a problem with it, or been too particular about my lube.

I have always used hornady one shot as well. Never had a reason to try anything different.

I use the Hornady One Shot as well. I've used other aerosols, the pad that came with RCBS kit and wax, the Hornady is what I like the most. It seems to work well, without too much residue left on the cases or dies and it's usually available when I need to buy more.

I've still got rcbs lube to go with the pad. when I run out, I'll explore other options

In all honesty...WD-40. A shot every now & then up the dies w/ a Q-tip swab inside the neck and life is good. Not a single stuck case, nor a misfire to date...30 yrs later.

Been using Hornady One Shot spray lube for a long time and haven't had any issues. It doesn't contaminate powders/primers like lubes that are heavily petroleum based.

Been using One Shot for over 30yrs now I think it is. Someone mentioned it's expensive? Any of you guy's good with math? What does it cost to spray a case with any kind of spray lube! Can't be more than a couple bucks! :)

Been using One Shot for over 30yrs now I think it is. Someone mentioned it's expensive? Any of you guy's good with math? What does it cost to spray a case with any kind of spray lube! Can't be more than a couple bucks! :)

I was referencing the aerosol One Shot...I burnt through the first $12 can in a year of reloading. For $5 I have enough homemade lube for years

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back